As a registered user you agree to have read, understood and accepted the following terms:
II. LINK SURFING
- Users have the possibility to earn more by viewing the links provided on our site at the SURF section.
- Users must view the advertisements for at least 5 seconds before being credited.
- Link surfing must be performed on a PC or Laptop. Mobile devices such as tablets or phones are not allowed.
- We also require a minimum screen resolution of 1024x600 pixels and a minimum browser/frame size of 900x500 pixels.
III. ANTI-CHEAT POLICY
- We reserve the right to mark as INVALID any & all traffic which we find to be fake or abusive.
- Including or embedding our PTP links outside the visitors viewport, is not allowed.
- Traffic coming from any Blacklisted domain name will always be marked as invalid.
- Using any illegal means to promote your link, including but not limited to spamming, hacking or defrauding other sites is not allowed.
- Any amount earned through fraudulent ways will be deducted from your account.
- Multiple accounts from the same person, computer and/or internet connection are strictly prohibited.
- Using any software to automatically view or to validate our SURF ads is strictly prohibited.
- Blocking the advertisements by any means in either our PTP or SURF modules is strictly prohibited.
- Blocking or bypassing in any way of our SURF verification systems (captchas) is strictly prohibited.
- Using proxies, VPN or any other form of malicious ways for accessing your account is strictly prohibited.
- Abusers will have their account suspended and earnings forfeited without prior notice.
- Any accusation without proof, intimidation, threat or disrespect against rotate4all staff, may lead to account suspension.
IV. ACCOUNT POLICY
- Newly registered accounts left inactive 48 hours after registration are automatically removed from our system.
- Activated accounts left inactive (without logging in) for 90 consecutive days, will be temporarily suspended.
- Activated accounts left inactive (without logging in) for 120 consecutive days, will be permanently suspended.
- Permanently suspended accounts can no longer be restored.
- Accounts are not transferable.
- Users who had their account suspended due to TOS violation are not allowed to register again.
V. REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Currently there is a fixed rate of 20% credited for valid referral earnings from both PTP and SURF modules.
- Users may refer an unlimited amount of people.
- Users referring themselves or creating multiple accounts will have all of their accounts suspended.
- Abusive referral earnings can and will be deducted from the referring accounts as well.
- Repeated abusive signups will lead to account suspension, including of the referring account.
- Permanently suspended referrals are automatically removed from the users downline list.
VI. PAYMENTS TO USERS
- Users can withdraw their earnings once they have accumulated at least $2 in their account balance.
- In case of Bitcoin payments, the minimum withdraw amount is $20, due to miner fees.
- Payments are sent manually within 24 hours from request date to the address specified by the user, via PayPal, Payza or Bitcoin.
- Payment address must be unique and not shared with another user.
- Payments can be requested only once every 7 days.
- Payment options are subject to availability and may be restricted if necessary.
- Users must specify a valid/correct payment processor address when requesting their payment. Once the payment is sent, it cannot be canceled.
- If required by the payment processor, users must accept their payment within 30 calendar days, otherwise the payment will be reversed.
- Reversed payments or refunds will not be added back to the user balance, nor sent again.
- E-mail addresses or any other form of personal information regarding our users will never be shown, given or sold.
- Passwords are stored in an irreversible format. We recommend setting a secure password, which has not been used anywhere else.
- Cookies are used for tracking purposes such as PTP or referral links, as well as for storing user login sessions.
- Rotate4all PTP cannot be liable for any kind of delays or failures that are not directly related to us and therefore beyond our control.
- Rotate4all PTP is not responsible for any tax payment on the amounts received from us. It's every user's responsibility to declare their country's taxes.
- Rotate4all PTP reserves the right to alter these terms at any time, including but not limited to earning amounts or rules.
RFA ADVERT SRL, Str. Iernuteni Nr. 87, Reghin, Mures 545300, Romania.
Last updated: February 12th 2018.